- CP ALL and the Case of Value Web Creation
- On Economic Growth in Europe, or, The Uncertain Growth Prospects of...
- Study and Reports on the VAT Gap in the EU-28 Member States: 2016 Final...
- Economic policy and macroeconomic developments in Hungary, 2010-2015
- Fiscal Sustainability: Conceptual, Institutional, and Policy Issues
- Change in Economic Policy Paradigm: Privatization and State Capture in...
monetary and fiscal policies
international financial architecture
EU and EMU enlargement
perspectives of European integration
European Neighborhood Policy
political economy of transition
- CASE Fellow,
- Professor, Higher School of Economics, Moscow,
- Member of the Scientific Council of the E.T. Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in Moscow,
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of CASE Ukraine in Kyiv (1999-2009, 2014 - present),
- Non-Resident Scholar, Bruegel, Brussels (2014 - present).
- CASE Co-founder, and CASE Supervisory Council Chairman and President,
- Member of the Monetary Policy Council of the National Bank of Poland (1998-2004),
- First Deputy Minister of Finance (1989-1990).
- Professor of Economic Sciences (1995),
- Doctor habilitatus in economics - Lodz University, Poland (1987),
- Doctor in economics (PhD) - Institute of Planning, Warsaw (1979)
- MA in economics - Warsaw University, (1969-1974).
Polish (native), English (fluent), Russian (fluent), Ukrainian (basic).