- Ph.D. Economics - University of London (2003-2008),
- Applied Economic Policy Program (Distinction) - Joint Vienna Institute (2000),
- Postgraduate Studies in Philosophy and Ethics - University of Warsaw (1997-1998),
- MA International Economics - University of Sussex (1996-1997),
- Economics - Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs (1994-1998),
- MA Economics (Summa Cum Laude) - University of Warsaw (1993-1998).
- European monetary integration
- transition and development processes
- public finance
- labour market dynamics
- Senior Economist (Head of Unit) - OECD (2011–2014),
- Economist (Euro area) - OECD (2009-2011),
- Associate - McKinsey & Company (2008-2009),
- Vice-President - CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research (2004-2007),
- Consultant - The World Bank (2003-2004).
project involvement: expert