- Is Europe Overbanked?
- Economic and Social Development of the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean...
- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
- True and false remedies for long time unemployment in Visegrad countries
- The effects of unconventional monetary policy: what do central banks not...
- EU cooperation with non-member neighboring countries: the principle of...
- Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland
- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
- Forecasting Financial Stress and the Economic Sensitivity in CEE Countries
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Political-Economy of Place-Based Policies with a Focus on Special Economic Zones
April 23-24, 2015
Is there a cure for a long-term unemployment?
28.10.2014 | Izabela Styczyńska
***This piece was originally published in Polish on Forbes.pl
25 years after creation of the (un)famous ‘pośredniaki’ (job centers in Poland), it is worth considering their effectiveness – especially in the context of those who are at risk of job exclusion due to the long-term unemployment. read more >>
CASE in the media
Hong Kong's Bloated Financial Regulators
20.11.2014 | Bryane Michael
This video focuses on the objectives of achieving financial market stability and proper market conduct would require a different approach to legislating and regulating in Hong Kong (and most other countries).
We recommend the latest publication Does Objectives-Based Financial Regulation Imply a Rethink of Legislatively Mandated Economic Regulation? The Case of Hong Kong and Twin Peaks Financial Regulation.
Check Making law, economics and business easier youtube channel for more videos!