- The Polish Transition in a Comparative Perspective
- Economic and Social Development of the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean...
- Is Europe Overbanked?
- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
- True and false remedies for long time unemployment in Visegrad countries
- The effects of unconventional monetary policy: what do central banks not...
- EU cooperation with non-member neighboring countries: the principle of...
- Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland
- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
CALL FOR PAPERS
CASE Upcoming Events
CASE in the media
of the ruble's decline
could be Eurasian integration
16.12.2014 | Christopher Hartwell
Does the Tide of History Tend toward Integrated Financial Regulators?
11.12.2014 | Bryane Michael
Countries all over the world are consolidating their financial sector regulatory structures. The tide will probably come to your jurisdiction next.
We recommend the latest publication Does Objectives-Based Financial Regulation Imply a Rethink of Legislatively Mandated Economic Regulation? The Case of Hong Kong and Twin Peaks Financial Regulation.
Check Making law, economics and business easier youtube channel for more videos!