- Conceptual Framework of the Active Ageing Policies in Employment in the...
- Special Economic Zones - 20 years later
- Future scenarios for the development of the European labour force
- Demand-driven innovation policies in the European Union
- Measuring financial stress and economic sensitivity in CEE countries
- Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States
- When will the global economy return to rapid growth?
- Age and Productivity. Human Capital Accumulation and Depreciation
- Cost and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern...
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
CASE Upcoming Events
Time for changes in the Polish
(26.02.2014 | Grzegorz Poniatowski)
People living in first floor apartments may finally breathe a sigh of relief. A couple of days ago the Ministry of Finance issued a statement saying that those who live on the first floor and therefore are not obliged to pay a fee for the use of the lift will not be eligible for any voluntary benefit from the housing association