- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
- Forecasting Financial Stress and the Economic Sensitivity in CEE Countries
- How Think Tanks Shape Social Development Policies
- Institutions of the Russian fiscal federalism: 20 years of evolution
- Employment in Long-term Care. Report on Poland
- Employee financial participation in businesses: Is it worth discussing?
- Macroeconomic and fiscal challenges faced by the Southern and Eastern...
- Conceptual Framework of the Active Ageing Policies in Employment in Poland
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
Circular economy: scope and effects
28.07.2014 | Jørgen Mortensen
The European Commission issued on 2 July 2014 proposals to increase recycling and phase out landfilling, with a series of legally-binding measures aimed at nudging the EU towards a lean "circular economy". The circular economy is defined as an economic model that produces virtually no waste, with raw materials being re-used and recycled continually within a closed loop.
CASE in the media
The Costs of Russian Sanctions
are Mostly on Russia (in Ukrainian)
08.08.2014 | Christopher Hartwell