- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
- True and false remedies for long time unemployment in Visegrad countries
- The effects of unconventional monetary policy: what do central banks not...
- EU cooperation with non-member neighboring countries: the principle of...
- Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland
- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
- Forecasting Financial Stress and the Economic Sensitivity in CEE Countries
- Employment in Long-term Care. Report on Poland
- How Think Tanks Shape Social Development Policies
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Political-Economy of Place-Based Policies with a Focus on Special Economic Zones
April 23-24, 2015
Lessons from defense economics – can defense expenditures stimulate economic growth in Poland?
02.10.2014 | Maciej Sobolewski
By 2022 Poland plans to spend 130 billion PLN on technical modernization of its army. All major types of armed forces will upgrade their attack and defense capabilities by major purchases of submarines, battle ships, helicopters, anti-missiles and anti-aircraft defense systems. read more >>
CASE in the media
Which countries' fund managers specialise in Chinese solar company investments?
22.10.2014 | Bryane Michael
The video covers the What Role Can an International Financial Centre's Law Play in the Development of a Sunrise Industry? The Case of Hong Kong and Solar Powered Investments article, written by CASE Fellow, Bryane Michael, which can be downloaded here.
Check Making law, economics and business easier youtube channel for more videos!