- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
- True and false remedies for long time unemployment in Visegrad countries
- The effects of unconventional monetary policy: what do central banks not...
- EU cooperation with non-member neighboring countries: the principle of...
- Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland
- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
- Forecasting Financial Stress and the Economic Sensitivity in CEE Countries
- How Think Tanks Shape Social Development Policies
- Institutions of the Russian fiscal federalism: 20 years of evolution
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Political-Economy of Place-Based Policies with a Focus on Special Economic Zones
April 23-24, 2015
Is there a cure for a long-term unemployment?
28.10.2014 | Izabela Styczyńska
***This piece was originally published in Polish on Forbes.pl
25 years after creation of the (un)famous ‘pośredniaki’ (job centers in Poland), it is worth considering their effectiveness – especially in the context of those who are at risk of job exclusion due to the long-term unemployment. read more >>
CASE in the media
European Union study shows that Malta lost €241 million in VAT revenue in 2012
26.10.2014 | www.independent.com
Latvia and Lithuania register EU’s largest VAT collection deficits in 2012
24.10.2014 | www.baltic-course.com
The VAT gap - EUR 177 bn VAT revenues lost in 2012
23.10.2014 | EUbusiness
EU loses €177 billion in unpaid VAT
23.10.2014 | euobserver.com
Press coverage of the UNICEF report "Childern of recession. The influence of economic crisis on the livelihoods of children in developed countries" (in Polish), co-authored by CASE Felloe, prof. Irena Topińska
The number of poor children in the developed countries is on the rise. 76,5 million kids sufer poverty(in Polish)
29.10.2014 | Polskie Radio
UNICEF: 76,5 million children in the developed countries live in poverty (in Polish)
28.10.2014 | Gazeta Wyborcza