Intern to support the Communication Department
CASE is looking for an intern to support the Communication Department.
- Editing the website in two languages – Polish and English,
- Managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn),
- Creating graphics,
- Event organization,
- Creating the CASE Newsletter,
- Assisting in the publishing process at CASE.
- Higher education or currently enrolled in a relevant field (PR, advertising, management and marketing, social communication, or related),
- Proficient text editing skills,
- English language proficiency at least at a B2 level,
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Paid internship,
- Practical learning opportunities with CMS systems, Mailchimp, and Canva,
- The chance to gain professional experience.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline: September 22, 2023. Please include the position name in the subject line.
The data controller is CASE - Centre for Social and Economic Research - Scientific Foundation (“CASE”; address: ul. Zamenhofa 5/1b, 00-165 Warsaw). Providing the data is voluntary; it is used for recruitment purposes conducted by CASE, based on the Candidate’s consent or request (Article 6.1.a and 6.1.f RODO). It is possible to withdraw consent or object to data processing, request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and transfer. The data are stored until the withdrawal of consent or objection. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. If you have any questions about privacy at CASE, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs of candidates not considered for a given recruitment process are deleted and personal data of candidates are not processed for any other purpose. Applications are not returned.
In order to keep your CV in the CASE database and take part in future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: “I consent to CASE processing my personal data for future recruitment purposes.”