Program Partnerstwa Korporacyjnego
CASE invites businesses to join its Corporate Membership Program and help support an independent Polish think tank.
The benefits of the program for businesses include:
• Undertaking common scientific projects;
• Exchanging knowledge and benefiting from CASE’s vast experience;
• Engaging businesses in public debates on crucial matters of economic policy;
• Creating networking opportunities between government, academia, think tanks, and business;
• Enhancing corporate social responsibility.
Within the program, Members will support specific scientific projects and have the opportunity to participate in CASE events (seminars, webinars, conferences).
CASE provides its partners access to internationally-recognized researchers and policymakers, and a possibility to work on joint projects related to the Members’ field of expertise.
To know more about the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org