We are seeking a JUNIOR ECONOMIST
CASE is now seeking a Junior Economist.
- assist project teams during the conceptualization and execution of different research projects, including data analysis, statistical and econometric interpretation, drafting of analytical papers, etc.
- assist the Application Team in identifying new project opportunities (monitoring calls for tender/proposals, contacting potential donors, etc.)
Skills and experience:
- education: MA in Economics or equivalent
- interest in the economics of the market-wage and/or social economy
- advanced computer skills, knowledge of and experience with major statistical and database packages (STATA, SPSS E-views, MS Excel, MS Access or equivalent)strong analytical skills
- very good command of written and spoken English (C1)
- very good command of written and spoken Polish (C2 or native speaker)
- ability to work with tight deadlines and in fast-paced teams
- precision, meticulousnes, independence in working
- experience in winning grants
- experience in conducting scientific research, preparing analyses
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to multi-task and work flexibly in a changing environment
- full-time employment contract in a hybrid system
- opportunity for professional development and salary dependent on experience and skills
- work in a stable and reputable institution
In order to apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23rd, 2022. Please include the job title in the title of your message.
The data controller is CASE - Centre for Social and Economic Research - Scientific Foundation ("CASE"; address: Al. Jana Pawła II 61/212, 01-031 Warsaw). Providing the data is voluntary; it is used for recruitment purposes conducted by CASE, based on the Candidate's consent or request (Article 6.1.a and 6.1.f RODO). It is possible to withdraw consent or object to data processing, request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and transfer. The data are stored until the withdrawal of consent or objection. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. If you have any questions about privacy at CASE, please contact: email@example.com
CVs of candidates not considered for a given recruitment process are deleted and personal data of candidates are not processed for any other purpose. Applications are not returned. Please note that only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
In order to keep your CV in the CASE database and take part in future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: “I consent to CASE processing my personal data for future recruitment purposes.