Economics of transition: central banking, evolution of banking systems, monetary theory and policy, inflation, exchange rate policy, fiscal policies
- CASE Expert,
- assistant professor Lazarski School of Commerce and Law, Warsaw.
- Senior economist with the Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan (a member of Businesseurope and BIAC of OECD), 2006, Economics commentator and CEO of the Polish edition of Forbes magazine, as of Fall 2005
- Chief economist with Société Générale Bank in Warsaw, 2006
- Consultant economist, European Department, Institute of International Finance, Washington D.C., 2005
- Chief economist, Citibank Handlowy, Warszawa, Poland, 1999 - 2004