Aleksandra Teliszewska is a psychologist, trainer with specialization in communication, assertiveness, coping with stress, negotiation, self – motivation, time management and change management. Graduated at SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, with the main specialization of trainings. The author of two e – learning trainings – Assertiveness – how to stay on your side without hurting others and Time management – how to find time for what is really important.
She has been working as the trainer since 2005. She conducts workshops for unemployed, parents, teenagers, teachers, members of staff. She specializes in communication, building cooperation within the groups, self - presentation, positive self - assessment, professional activation and self - motivation, the resolution of conflicts. She conducts workshops from career counseling, preparing to enter the labor market or reappear at it, career building, methods of searching for the job.
As a trainer, she pays attention especially to create a good atmosphere, share the practical knowledge useful for participants. While conducting the workshops, she uses creative and active methods of learning.
Coach ICC, Certified Trainer of the Polish Psychological Association, psychologist, Member of the Business Coaches' Club
- Coaching course with the International Coaching Community, finished with an ICC coach certification
- Participation in a year-long Internship- supervisory group at INTRA Psychological Help and Education Centre (Ośrodek Pomocy i Edukacji Psychologicznej INTRA)
- School of Coaching and Psychology (Szkoła Treningu i Warsztatu Psychologicznego) at INTRA Psychological Help and Education Centre (Ośrodek Pomocy i Edukacji Psychologicznej INTRA)
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities - Social psychology, Specialisations: Coaching, negotiation and mediation.
- Master's thesis entitled: Anxiety as a state and a sense of control over staff in direct and indirect customer service