Member of the CASE Supervisory Council
- public policy,
- labor market,
- health care,
- long-term care,
- poverty and social exclusion issues.
- Member of the CASE Supervisory Council (Jun 2017-present),
- Expert, CASE (Feb 2001-present),
- Researcher, Institute of Labour and Social Affairs (Nov 2009-present),
- National expert for health care and long-term care, European Social Policy Network, European Commission (Sep 2014-present),
- External expert, World Bank, OECD, ILO (2005-present).
- Academic Assistant, Institute of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical College, Jagiellonian University (Sep 2004-Sep 2008),
- Junior Researcher, World Bank, Cracow (Feb-May 2000).
project involvement: expert
Employment of unskilled labor force and tax wedge in Poland and in other OECD and Central and Eastern European Countries
Monitoring of projects financed by the EU as a part of its Phare Access and Small Projects Facility.
The Functioning of Health Care Institutions after the Introduction of Reforms. Conditions for Change
Intergenerational Poverty Dynamics: Economic Hardship, Household Structures, and the Effects of Social Benefits on Labour Supply
Quality and cost-effectiveness in long-term care and dependency prevention: the Polish policy landscape
Development of Scenarios for Health Expenditures in the Accession Economies: Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
Development of Scenarios for Health Expenditure in the New EU Member States: Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
Health Expenditure Scenarios in the New Member States - Comparative Report on Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
Health Status and Health Care Systems in Central and Eastern European Countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary