CASE poszukuje asystenta ds. komunikacji
CASE – Center for Social and Economic Research is an independent, non-profit research institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies. Established in Warsaw in 1991, CASE today is recognized as the top think tank in Central and Eastern Europe and is one of the most highly regarded think tanks internationally. CASE carries out policy-oriented research and development assistance projects, specializing in the areas of growth and trade, fiscal policy, labor/social policy/demography, and innovation/energy/climate. Drawing on an experienced in-house staff, a network of fellows, and a database of approximately 1,000 experts, CASE provides rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses, innovative methodologies, and sound recommendations.
CASE is now seeking a Communications Assistant to join the communications team and help disseminate our research, contribute to the CASE brand-building and manage CASE communications activities.
The main tasks include:
- Develop and implement a communications strategy in support of our research programs;
- Increase the awareness of our activities (press relations, media partnerships & exchanges, email campaigns, increase visibility at major events);
- Organize and promote CASE events, including conferences and seminars;
- Deepen the relationship with our CASE partners through regular communication and the development of new initiatives;
- Updating and expanding CASE’s website and social media channels.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Polish and English;
- Demonstrable organizational skills appropriate for a highly multi-tasked environment;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills, open and communicative;
- Capacity to work in a multinational environment;
- Familiarity with standard Office software;
- Interest in, and commitment to, the fields of public relations and communications.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2, 2018.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.