We are honored to be once again at the top of the Global Think Tanks list, not only in Central and Eastern Europe, but in social policy, amongst small think tanks, and in international development and international economic policy.
- A quarter century of economic reforms in Ukraine: too late, too slow, too...
- On Competition in the Banking Sector in Poland and Europe Before and...
- Challenges to Financial Stability – Perspective, Models and Policies...
- The Polish Transition in a Comparative Perspective
- Is Europe Overbanked?
- Economic and Social Development of the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean...
- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
Financial Participation of Employees in Companies' Proceeds
Employee financial participation (EFP), in the form of share ownership by employees, either individually or through share ownership plans, such as Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOPs), or in the form of profit-sharing has been a feature of employee participation in EU Member States for many years. It has caught the special attention of the European Commission and the European Parliament and a series of reports (notably the so-called PEPPER reports) have been published addressing the issue.
General Objectives of the Project
CASE is providing the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs of the European Parliament (EP) with a research study on the financial participation of employees in companies' proceeds. The aim is to provide the EP with an up-to-date, comprehensive picture of the latest development in this area. The study is based on interviews, existing available data, relevant documents of national and international institutions as well as our own expertise. The final aim is to provide the EP with policy recommendations.
Project Structure and Involvement of CASE
CASE will carry out the bulk of the study in cooperation with ECORYS.
European Parliament, DG Internal Policies Of The Union - Department A - Economic And Scientific Policy - Policy Department
CASE Project Administrator
Subscribe to CASE mailing list
Projects by Topic
- Macroeconomics and macroeconomic policy
- Trade, economic integration and globalization
- Financial sector
- Labor market, social policy and social services
- Private sector development, innovation and knowledge-based economy
- Institutional reforms
- Infrastructure, energy and climate change
- Post-communist transition and development issues