- Conceptual Framework of the Active Ageing Policies in Employment in the...
- Special Economic Zones - 20 years later
- Future scenarios for the development of the European labour force
- Demand-driven innovation policies in the European Union
- Measuring financial stress and economic sensitivity in CEE countries
- Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States
- When will the global economy return to rapid growth?
- Age and Productivity. Human Capital Accumulation and Depreciation
- Cost and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern...
Member of the Society of Polish Economists (TEP)
· Professor at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University, Nowy Sacz
· Advisor to the Polish government and Parliament (1989-1996)
· Deputy Chairwoman of the government's "Council of Ownership Changes" (1991-1996)
· Assistant professor (1989) Department of Sociology and Economy, Łódź University
Title of "Professor" (1996)
PhD in Economics (1975) Institute of Organisation and Management of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN)
MA in Economics (1970) Warsaw University
Polish (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), Russian (working), French (working)