- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
- True and false remedies for long time unemployment in Visegrad countries
- EU cooperation with non-member neighboring countries: the principle of...
- The effects of unconventional monetary policy: what do central banks not...
- Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland
- Forecasting Financial Stress and the Economic Sensitivity in CEE Countries
- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
- How Think Tanks Shape Social Development Policies
- Institutions of the Russian fiscal federalism: 20 years of evolution
Vice Chairwoman of the CASE Supervisory Council
management and deregulation of the state sector
employee ownership projects and industrial democracy
- Vice Chairwoman of CASE Supervisory Council,
- Senior Researcher, Institute of Economics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw (1983–present),
- Member of the Society of Polish Economists (TEP).
- Professor at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University, Nowy Sacz (2003-2012),
- Advisor to the Polish government and Parliament (1989-1996),
- Deputy Chairwoman of the government's "Council of Ownership Changes" (1991-1996),
- Assistant professor Department of Sociology and Economy, Łódź University (1989).
- Title of "Professor" (1996),
- PhD in Economics - Institute of Organisation and Management of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) (1975),
- MA in Economics - Warsaw University (1970).
Polish (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), Russian (advanced), French (advanced).