- The impact of living and working longer on pension income in five European...
- A quarter century of economic reforms in Ukraine: too late, too slow, too...
- Challenges to Financial Stability – Perspective, Models and Policies...
- On Competition in the Banking Sector in Poland and Europe Before and...
- The Polish Transition in a Comparative Perspective
- Is Europe Overbanked?
Vice Chairwoman of the CASE Supervisory Council
management and deregulation of the state sector
employee ownership projects and industrial democracy
- Vice Chairwoman of CASE Supervisory Council,
- Senior Researcher, Institute of Economics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw (1983–present),
- Member of the Society of Polish Economists (TEP).
- Professor at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University, Nowy Sacz (2003-2012),
- Advisor to the Polish government and Parliament (1989-1996),
- Deputy Chairwoman of the government's "Council of Ownership Changes" (1991-1996),
- Assistant professor Department of Sociology and Economy, Łódź University (1989).
- Title of "Professor" (1996),
- PhD in Economics - Institute of Organisation and Management of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) (1975),
- MA in Economics - Warsaw University (1970).
Polish (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), Russian (advanced), French (advanced).