- A quarter century of economic reforms in Ukraine: too late, too slow, too...
- Challenges to Financial Stability – Perspective, Models and Policies...
- On Competition in the Banking Sector in Poland and Europe Before and...
- The Polish Transition in a Comparative Perspective
- Is Europe Overbanked?
- Economic and Social Development of the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean...
- 2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the...
Vice Chairwoman of the CASE Supervisory Council
management and deregulation of the state sector
employee ownership projects and industrial democracy
- Vice Chairwoman of CASE Supervisory Council,
- Senior Researcher, Institute of Economics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw (1983–present),
- Member of the Society of Polish Economists (TEP).
- Professor at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University, Nowy Sacz (2003-2012),
- Advisor to the Polish government and Parliament (1989-1996),
- Deputy Chairwoman of the government's "Council of Ownership Changes" (1991-1996),
- Assistant professor Department of Sociology and Economy, Łódź University (1989).
- Title of "Professor" (1996),
- PhD in Economics - Institute of Organisation and Management of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) (1975),
- MA in Economics - Warsaw University (1970).
Polish (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), Russian (advanced), French (advanced).