- Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis
- Forecasting Financial Stress and the Economic Sensitivity in CEE Countries
- Institutions of the Russian fiscal federalism: 20 years of evolution
- Employment in Long-term Care. Report on Poland
- How Think Tanks Shape Social Development Policies
- Macroeconomic and fiscal challenges faced by the Southern and Eastern...
- Employee financial participation in businesses: Is it worth discussing?
- Conceptual Framework of the Active Ageing Policies in Employment in the...
Vice Chairwoman of the CASE Supervisory Council
management and deregulation of the state sector
employee ownership projects and industrial democracy
- Vice Chairwoman of CASE Supervisory Council,
- Senior Researcher, Institute of Economics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw (1983–present),
- Member of the Society of Polish Economists (TEP).
- Professor at Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu - National-Louis University, Nowy Sacz (2003-2012),
- Advisor to the Polish government and Parliament (1989-1996),
- Deputy Chairwoman of the government's "Council of Ownership Changes" (1991-1996),
- Assistant professor Department of Sociology and Economy, Łódź University (1989).
- Title of "Professor" (1996),
- PhD in Economics - Institute of Organisation and Management of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN) (1975),
- MA in Economics - Warsaw University (1970).
Polish (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), Russian (advanced), French (advanced).