- Economic policy and macroeconomic developments in Hungary, 2010-2015
- Study and Reports on the VAT Gap in the EU-28 Member States: 2016 Final...
- Fiscal Sustainability: Conceptual, Institutional, and Policy Issues
- The Collaborative Economy in Poland and Europe: A Tool for Boosting Female...
- Change in Economic Policy Paradigm: Privatization and State Capture in...
CASE - Ukraine
CASE - Ukraine is a successor to the Macroeconomic Reform Project of Harvard Institute of International Development, which was active in Ukraine during 1996-99. Since 1999, CASE - Ukraine operates as an independent Ukrainian NGO specializing in economic research, macroeconomic policy analysis and forecasting.
Center for Social and Economic Research - CASE Ukraine was registered on July 1999. The Supervisory Board is made up of the following people: Janusz Szyrmer (Chairman), Vladimir Dubrovskiy, Jonathan Hay, Pavel Daneiko, and Wojciech Paczynski.
Executive Director: Dmytro Boyarchuk