Marianne Schulze Ghattas
- Visiting Fellow, London School of Economics, Financial Markets Group,
- Part-time lecturer, Kingston University, Kingston Upon Thames, UK (2009-current).
- Case Fellow,
- Division Chief, Policy Development and Review Department, IMF (2001-2007),
- Deputy Division Chief, Policy Development and Review and Asian Departments, IMF (1996-2001).
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Hamburg, Germany (1982),
- Research Fee Student, London School of Economics (1977-1978),
- Diploma, Political Science and Economics, University of Hamburg (1976).
German (native), English (fluent), French (fluent).
- "IMF-Supported Programs in Capital Account Crises," with A. Ghosh, T. Lane, A. Bulir, J. Hamann, and A. Mourmouras, IMF Occasional Paper 210
- "Refocusing IMF Conditionality," with M. Ahmed and T. Lane, Finance and Development, Vol. 38, No. 4, December 2001
- "Managing Financial Crises: The Experience in East Asia," with J. Boorman, T. Lane, A. Bulir, A. Ghosh, J. Hamann, A. Mourmouras, and S. Phillips, IMF Working Paper 00/107