CASE is Seeking a Research Assistant
We are looking for an intern for a research project on China’s Belt and Road Initiative. CASE is going to prepare an analytical paper with recommendations for European stakeholders and find answers for the following questions:
- What can participating Eastern and Southeastern European countries and companies do to benefit more from BRI infrastructure related investment?
- How can European companies access new market opportunities created by the BRI?
A Research Assistant is required to:
- collect and analyse data;
- contribute to the research by preparing background information;
- work under supervision on an assigned research task;
- draft progress reports and presentations;
- participate in round tables and Skype discussions with stakeholders;
- assist in conducting interviews.
- evidence of familiarity with the subject matter (China’s Belt and Road Initiative);
- strong analytical skills;
- very good command of written and spoken English;
- willingness to work in research field.
We are looking for an intern (MA or PhD student with good command of English), who will be involved in the project as a Research Assistant on part time basis during summer season (June – September 2018). We offer a remuneration.
If you interested in this position, please send your CV by May 25, 2018 to the following email: Stanislav.Bieliei@case-research.eu