Arnoldshain Seminar XVI “New Developments in International Trade and Innovation in a Changing World”
Since the global financial crisis of 2007/08, changes in trade and trade policy and growing innovation coupled with stillformidable obstacles in financial and monetary systems provide challenges for policymakers. At the same time, these issues provide an opportunity for researchers to delve into new areas of trade and innovation.
The 16th series of this conference is being organized by Bournemouth University, in the UK, with the aim of bringing together researchers interested in exploring the following subjects:
- Empirical Analysis of Trade
- Modelling Developments and Approaches
- Growth, Development and Trade
- Emerging Issues in Trade
- Developments in Economic Governance
- Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy
Previous seminars (cf. the history at http://www.isces.net) have attracted speakers from different countries. We welcome academics, policy-makers, and in particular early career researchers, including postgraduate research students.
- Sangeeta Khorana, Bournemouth University, United Kingdom
- Christopher Hartwell, Bournemouth University
- Basilia Aguirre, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Maite Alguacil, Institute of International Economics, Universitat Jaume I, Spain
- Jose Luis Arrufat, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Sergio Barone, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Elizabeth Bucacos, Banco Central de Uruguay, Uruguay
- Roland Eisen, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, Germany
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, Institute of International Economics, Universitat Jaume I, Spain and Georg-August- Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann, CRC, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Birgit Meyer, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Austria
- Harald Oberhofer, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Austria
- Adriana Peluffo, Universidad de la República, Uruguay
- Celestino Suárez Burguet, Institute of International Economics, Universitat Jaume I, Spain
- Gabriele Tondl, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Austria
Submissions (extended abstracts up to 1.500 words or full papers) must be in English. These must include: title, keywords, JEL classifications, author(s) full name(s), affiliation, address, email, fax and phone of the (corresponding) author. Multiple submissions are allowed. Submissions (in pdf file format only) must be made by email only to arnoXVI@isces.net and via website http://www.isces.net.
Please submit the abstract and/ or paper both via email and via the website!
Submission of papers or extended abstracts: MARCH 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance: APRIL 1, 2019
Registration (with abstract): MAY 1, 2019
Submission of final papers: MAY 15, 2019
Participating authors will also be invited to be paper discussants for selected papers.
- Sangeeta Khorana, Bournemouth University, UK
- Alexander Elsas, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, Germany and ISCES
- Carola Wondrak, ISCES
Please address all communication with the organizers via arnoXVI@isces.net