- private sector development
- economic growth
- poverty and social inclusion
- labor market
- macroeconomic modeling
- Applied Econometrics
- transition economies development
Alexander Chubrik is a Director of IPM Research Center in Belarus. He graduated from the Belarusian State University (degree with honors in economic theory, 2000) and post-graduate studies of the Belarusian State University (2003). In December 1999, he joined IPM Research Center as an economist. Between 2000 and 2004, he taught at the Belarusian State University and in 2009 at the European Humanities University in Lithuania. Since 2009, Alexander Chubrik is CASE Research Fellow. Between 2007 - 2012 Alexander was a Deputy Director of CASE Belarus in Poland bad between December 2009 and January 2011 – Resident Economic Advisor at the Ministry of Economic Development of Azerbaijan within the project "Advisory Service for Macroeconomic Management and Institutional Reform". Project was implemented by CASE. Since 2014, he is the member of the Advisory Board at the National Bank of Belarus. His research interests are: economic growth, poverty and social inclusion, labor market, macroeconomic modeling, applied econometrics, transition economies development.
- CASE Fellow,
- Director, IPM Research Center (Sep 2011-present),
- Lecturer, European Humanities University.
- Junior research assistant, Scientific and Research Economic Institute of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus (1999),
- Economist/Project Director IPM Research Center (Institute for Privatization and Management) (Oct 1999 – Feb 2010),
- Deputy Vice President, CASE Belarus (July 2007–July 2012).